We here at Asclepius are always looking for creative professionals with a strong passion for using small steps to make big changes.
We are currently no longer accepting applications for our Part Time Front-Desk Support job. Please however use the form below to submit an application for that position, designer, content author, or developer.
We read every submission thoroughly and always make time for excellent applicants.
Part Time Front-Desk Support
Status: Filled 11/17/2014
Interested in a fast paced work environment with growth potential? We are a small healthcare marketing company looking for a temporary front-desk position to handle a recent surge in new clients. You’ll be working with Allen Buck one-on-one managing client accounts and pending projects. The position is fast paced but you will be supplied an office machine and will not be required to work outside the office or handle messages after hours. Additionally we will try to provide lunch at least once a week and a downtown parking pass.
Please read the description below if interested.
Office assistant needed to maintain and manage the following daily responsibilities:
- Answer Phone and Speak with Clients
- Update Facebook pages, and email lists.
- Offer Support for common technical problems, setting up new email accounts, managing Facebook, non-technical website edits, ordering print projects, schedule courier servicing, and other related admin tasks.
- Order and file company documents and papers.
- Schedule important events and review related communications.
Qualified applicants must have or maintain:
- Reliable transportation to downtown office 300 Convent
- Maintain professional dress code. Jeans are ok, but please be appropriate for an office environment.
- Familiarity with Mac OS and Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc. Photoshop is a plus but not required.
- Professional phone skills. You are not expected to answer the phone often but when necessary we require consistent notes, and direct followup on pending tickets.
- Writing skills. We require the ability to write basic instructions for support, or updating Facebook pages.
- College degree is preferred but we will accept some college or actively enrolled.
- Applicant must only use a company computer and never a personal dropbox, or gmail account to correspond with clients or any company data.
Pay & Hours:
- 25/hours per week.
Schedule can vary if enrolled in school or necessary:
- Monday — Friday from 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Monday — Friday 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Monday — Friday 11:00am-4:00pm
How to Apply: